23 October 2008

Intermission: Laziness and Art

So, clearly, I'm not very good at keeping a straight schedule. I'll try to get another anime blog up in the next few days, but with some fine amount of work and studying ahead of me, I might put this off more.

Anyhow, what you see there is pretty much my first serious attempt at making an illustration (digitally, especially). Lots of areas for improvement, of course, and I gave up on adding shadows and highlights to it. But I learned quite a bit, so I'm pretty happy with it.

I have stuff on my deviantArt too, which is linked in the corner. Feel free to check what humble offerings that are available there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The drawing style itself is a tad amateurish which is to be expected from any budding artist. It's much better than what I managed to produce for my Visual Communications unit at university last year.